There are many apps out there that can help you improve your golf game. Here is our top 5 list:
- Skillest. With the Skillest app, you can connect with any golf instructor anywhere in the world for an online lesson. Simply record your swing using the app and then upload it to your instructor of choice. Payments and communication with your instructor all happens within the Skillest app itself. Check it out here: www.skillest.com.
- V1 Golf. With the V1 Golf app, you can record your swing and also draw lines and perform detailed analyses right on your smart phone screen. If your instructor is on the platform, then you can send your video directly through the app, if not then you can email the video. For more information about the V1 golf app, click here:
- Hudl Technique. With the Hudl app, you can record your swing in a variety of different frame speeds, and connect with your coach. For more information, click here.
- Me and my golf. Less of a ‘quick fix app’ and more of a proper, serious plan in order for you to reach your goals, Me and my golf has many different learning paths you can choose from in order to take your game to the next level. Click here to learn more about Me and my golf.
- Anova.Golf. More geared towards measuring a player’s performance on the golf course, Anova is a way to figure out exactly at what performance level you are at where it matters (on the golf course). Armed with that information, you can then bring this information to your coach and have an amazing conversation about what you need to do to improve. Sign up for a free 30-day trial here.